Specific promotion terms
1. Our promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, offers, discounts or codes. To find out more click here
2. Promotions are applicable to the participating TGI Friday UK restaurant only please see the https://www.tgifridays.co.uk/find-a-restaurant/ for the list of applicable locations).
Sugar Levy Tax
Pricing for the below serves includes the compulsory sugar levy tax. Sugar Levy Tax amounts per serve:
- Coca-Cola 330ml icon bottle – 10p
- Monster Energy 330ml – 10p
- Endless Refill - 10p
- Dash of Coke - 1p
TGI Fridays Rewards Birthday Gift
- Choose from only one offer, this can either be any standard cocktail or mocktail when purchasing a main meal. Does not include ultimate cocktails.
- Birthday offer is only available using the TGI Fridays Rewards app. Reward is gifted 7 days before day of birth. Guest must sign up more than 7 days before to receive and be eligible for the reward.
- Cocktail is included within the price of your meal and cannot be exchanged and does not hold any monetary value. Promotion cannot be used with any other discounted set menus or promotional offers. Cocktail specific offer is open to persons aged over 18 years only, ID may be requested on presentation of reward.
- Reward only valid at TGI Fridays in the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- Reward is valid on or before the expiry date presented on your app reward.
- Date of birth may not be altered in order to receive the offer at a different time of year. You may be asked to provide proof of your date of birth in order to change this within the app.
#FridaysFeeling Talent Competition
- The competition is organised and promoted by TGI Fridays UK.
- The competition is open to residents of all ages of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), is free to enter, and entries can be made in one of these ways: reply to our launch Facebook post, post & use the hashtag #FridaysFeeling on Twitter or Instagram, direct message us on our social media channels or email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All minors (aged under 18) will need permission from a parent/guardian to participate in the competition. If a minor is selected to perform at one of our Re-Launch events, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18 at all times.
- TGI Fridays UK does not accept responsibility for copyright issues pertaining to any act. It is the responsibility of the performer to seek permission for copyright from the copyright owner if required.
- No performer should perform any act / material which may upset viewers or be detrimental to the reputation of TGI Fridays UK.
- All performances should be recorded with the Government's current social distancing recommendations in mind.
- All entries must be submitted by the closing date of 11pm on 8th April 2020 for the first heat. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for the first heat, but may be resubmitted for future heats.
- By entering the competition, you grant TGI Fridays UK the right to copy and redistribute your video entry across their social channels, website, email and other digital channels as they see fit.
- If selected to progress in the competition, you will be required to produce a new video entry for each stage you are entered into.
- The winner of the competition will win £2,000 for themselves and an additional £5,000 to be donated to an NHS charity or trust of their choice by TGI Fridays UK. They will also be invited to perform live at a VIP Re-Launch Party held at TGI Fridays Covent Garden later this year (date TBC). The other finalists will be invited to perform at additional Re-Launch events up and down the country (dates TBC). Travel and accommodation expenses will be paid for the winner and finalists to attend these Re-Launch events.
- TGI Fridays UK reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the competition at any time without liability. All decisions made by TGI Fridays UK shall be final.
- TGI Fridays UK reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry from the competition at their absolute discretion, and their decision is final.