TGI FRIDAYS REWARDS APP RULES
1. Content & Use
TGI Fridays UK have the rights to terminate, your rights and licenses granted to you, if these rights are applied you must cease all use of the App
2. Rewards Program
TGI Fridays UK offers the TGI Fridays UK Rewards Program (the "Rewards Program") to reward and thank our loyal restaurant customers. The Rewards Program is available to enrolled members at participating TGI Fridays UK restaurants in the UK only (this excludes Belfast which is not part of the UK franchise). Rewards accumulated under the Rewards Program are promotional and have no cash value. There are no membership fees associated with the Rewards Program.
4. Enrolment/Rewards Account:
You can enrol in the Rewards Program and create a Rewards account (“Rewards Account”) in one of the following ways:
- Using your email address and sign up process using TGI Fridays UK Rewards app, or
- Through your Facebook account using the App.
Your Rewards Account is personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may have only one (1) Rewards Account.
5. Keeping in touch with you
As a part of the Rewards Program, TGI Fridays UK will send you transactional, informational, and promotional messages and/or offers in line with our Privacy Notice to the contact information that you provide as part of your registration.
These communications may happen in the form of push notifications through the App, email, and/or any other ways you may have selected when you enrolled in the Rewards Program. If your contact information changes, or if you wish to change your contact information or the method by which we send you messages, please log into your Rewards Account and update your contact information or preferences.
- Members will earn and receive stripes toward Rewards by making qualified purchases at participating restaurants and scanning the bar code on the receipt from your purchase with the built in scanner in the App or uploading manually. You will earn one stripe per purchase of £1 or more. You will not earn a stripe towards an earned Reward if you spend less than a total of £0.99 in one transaction at a participating TGI Fridays UK restaurant. Stripes earned are rounded to the nearest pound. For e.g. if you spent £10.49 you would earn 10 stripes. If you spent £10.50 or above you would earn 11 stripes. You can track the stripes and Rewards you have already earned and that you may earn in the future by logging into your Rewards Account History. Stripes are valid for 365 days from the day they were earnt after which they will expire.
- Members are able to earn and receive 25 stripes towards Rewards by sharing their individual Referral Code with friends and family. This Code must be entered by the referral recipient during signup. The 25 stripes will be credited to you when the recipient makes a reward purchase and scans their first receipt to earn stripes.
- Receipt barcodes are valid for three months from date of visit, after which they will no longer be able to be scanned
- If your receipt scan is unsuccessful at the time of purchase, please send a photo of it via the Help section within the app. Please note that we cannot accept any other receipts or statements in order to credit stripes, as we need the unique receipt barcode to verify your purchase
- Unfortunately we are unable to reward stripes tor missing, forgotten or lost receipts paid in cash or paid with multiple cards unless you know the total bill amount, as we cannot search this in our system
Earned stripes will take 4 hours to credit to your account.
25 Stripes reward for signing up will be delivered within 48 hours of download
You can also share your TGI Fridays UK experience on your personal Facebook page through the App. You have the option to make your comment public, but please note that by making your comment public, we may use your comment on the TGI Fridays UK website, Facebook page, and/or other social media outlets.
Rewards: By accumulating stripes in your Rewards Account, you may unlock (a "Reward"), which you may redeem at participating TGI Fridays UK restaurants. Once you earn a Reward, you may start accumulating stripes towards another Reward. A Reward may not be combined with any other offer or coupon and cannot be substituted for any other item on our menu. Stripes are valid for 365 days from the day they were earnt after which they will expire.
Additional Rewards Program Terms: TGI Fridays UK reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the Rewards Program any Rewards Account that has been inactive for 3 years. Inactive is defined as no Rewards earned.
If we end the Rewards Program, Rewards you have earned but not used will expire on the end date, and you may not redeem any Rewards or use any credits after the end date.
7. Login and Registration
You may not use anyone else’s account or login information. TGI Fridays UK shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
8. Why we collect your date of birth
As part of the TGI Fridays rewards club sign up, we need you to confirm your date of birth. We do this for two reasons:
- We have a legal responsibility to confirm that you are over the age of 18 as some of our Fridays rewards include alcohol promotions and we want to take good care not to market inappropriate news and promotions to our younger guests under the age of 18.
- We love to make a fuss of you on your birthday and reward you with special offers just for you to enjoy at your local TGI Fridays restaurant.
Last Updated: App Rules last updated on 27th January 2020