1.Qualification of competition participants
- To qualify to enter the competition, participants must not be employees, agents or directors of TGI Fridays Ltd (henceforth “TGI Fridays”) or Morar HPI Ltd (henceforth 'Morar', with TGI Fridays henceforth 'The Organisers'), nor any company or individual connected with TGI Fridays or Morar
- TGI Fridays and Morar accept no responsibility for failed competition entries, as a result of invalid email addresses, incomplete survey entries arising from any technical issues or for any other reason.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Winners may be required to give proof of age.
- Respondents must provide a valid email address on which to be contacted in the event of winning.
One winner each quarter will receive a new iPad mini, delivered by post.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent third party from all the complete survey entries that are registered during the previous monthly period.
- Only the winning respondent will be contacted. This will be within 10 days of the end of each quarterly survey period.
- Winners who are notified must claim their prize within 10 days of notification of their win. If we are unable to contact a winner for any reason within 10 days, the potential winner shall forfeit his / her prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- For a list of competition winners please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, putting Winners in the subject line.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition, the decision of The Organisers shall be final.
- In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, a replacement contestant applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- The Organisers will not pass on entrants' personal details to any other organisation without their permission.
- By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.